CLIFFSIDE PARK, N.J. -- Cliffside Park's School No. 3 is participating in Wellness Week through March 27.
As part of Wellness Week, the teachers and staff at are kindly each child bring a healthy snack to enjoy each day. Some examples are: fresh fruit, vegetables, plain popcorn, yogurt, pretzels, and crackers.
Special guests during Wellness Week include:
- Horizon NJ Healthwill discuss oral health, hygiene and nutrition.
- Chef Carlo from “Elite Lifestyle Cuisine” show how to make healthy alternatives to a favorite dish.
- Ashley Frato from the “Source Dance Lab” teach students how to stay fit through dance.
- Jessica Diktas from “Soul in Motion” will show special Yoga poses.
- Marcelo Oliveira from “JiuJitsu Family Training Center” will be teaching strength and conditioning drills and practices.
- Francisco Vigoroux from the “Vigoroux Kenpo Karate Studio”will be teaching and demonstrating Kenpo style karate.