BOGOTA, N.J. -- The Borough of Bogota is working on a $1.3 million bond to improve the Department of Public Works and police and fire equipment, The Record reported.
The bond was to be introduced at the council meeting this week, Councilman Thomas Napolitano said, according to The Record.
As The Record reported, the money would go to, among other things:
- $570,000 for improvements to the DPW complex
- $295,000 for work on roads and drainage
- $70,000 for police equipment, including a vehicle
- $31,000 for firefighting gear
- $319,000 for other DPW equipment.