WAYNE, N.J. -- Propane fed a raging fire that consumed a Wayne house Friday, causing several small explosions and drawing dozens of firefighters.
No injuries were reported.
The noontime blaze broke out on a rear deck (see photo above) before racing through the MacDonald Drive home, occupied by a man and his daughter, responders at the scene said.
Firefighters were forced out as flames engulfed the two-story home, they said. It took three hours to bring it under control.
A PSE&G crew was summoned to kill live wires that had fallen.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.