EDGEWATER, N.J. -- The Housing Authority of the Borough of Edgewater is seeking applicants for a waiting list for its Housing Choice Voucher Section 8 Program.
Program recipients pay 30 percent of their adjusted gross income for rent and thereafter the Housing Authority pays the balance
To qualify, applicants must be a resident of the town of Edgewater or work in the borough at least 30 hours a week in a job where they pay federal and state income tax.
The following income limits apply:
- Household of 1: Annual income cannot exceed $32,450
- Household of 2: Annual income cannot exceed $37,100
- Household of 3: Annual income cannot exceed $41,750
- Household of 4: Annual income cannot exceed $46,350
- Household of 5: annual income cannot exceed $50,100
- Household of 6: Annual income cannot exceed $53,800
- Household of 7: Annual income cannot exceed $57,500
- Household of 8: Annual income cannot exceed $61,200
All persons interested who meet the above criteria should call the Edgewater Housing Authority between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at 201-943-600 to request an application.
The Edgewater Housing Authority is at 300 Undercliff Ave., Edgewater.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.