EDGEWATER, N.J. -- Area residents are invited to free concerts at the Marina in Edgewater on starting Thursday, June 30 and running through Sept. 8.
The viewing area will be on the Marina’s lawn; there is no seating provided. People are asked to bring a blanket or lawn chair (and a picnic basket).
The concert runs 7:30-9:30 p.m. There is no parking is available at the Marina.
The band lineup is,
- June 30: The Rummies, traditional rock covers.
- July 7: Alternative Groove Band, classic rock with horn section
- July 14: Danny Batch Band, local lads playing rock 'n roll
- July 21: 8th Grade Science, original and pop classics
- July 28: Susan & Gerard's Irish Band, Irish music
- Aug. 4: Lenny & the Shots, classic rock with Scottish bagpipes
- Aug. 11: The Revivers, oldie classics, Frank, Dino and the Boys
- Aug. 18: Jam Straight, rock 'n roll
- Aug. 25: Johnny Cash Tribute Band, Highwaymen classics
- Sept. 1: Too Many Godz, mixed local band
- Sept. 8: Rapid Descent, mixed local band
Click here for more information and weather changes or call 201-943-1700 ext. 6000 or 6002.