RIDGEFIELD, N.J. -- The Department of Public Works in Ridgefield is hiring an assistant foreman.
Job duties include,
- Schedule work and assign work teams to complete projects assigned by the DPW Superintendent and DPW Foreman.
- Perform other routine tasks that assist in the daily operations of the department.
- Inspect the work sites and identify the resource requirements, as well as making proper arrangements for the completion of all assignments.
- Schedule, supervise and discipline DPW workers and ensure that all projects are done in a timely manner.
- Assist the DPW Superintendent and Foreman with timesheets, guidance, insuring work is properly done, employees are working safe, compliance of Borough department policies and recommend disciplinary action.
Qualifications include good human relation skills, general knowledge of tools and construction details, snow plowing, and implementing safety procedures. Supervisory experience is required.
Salary range is $30,000-$64,000.
Submit cover and resume to Ray Ramirez, Borough Administrator, 604 Broad Ave. Ridgefield, NJ 07657 or email email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is Friday, July 1.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.